MSW Student Internship Available
The MSW Student Intern works within the case management department to supervise and support CASA volunteers and oversee their cases.
- Guide CASA volunteers through the case selection process.
- Prepare court orders and assign new cases to CASA volunteers.
- Participate in case reviews.
- Review and edit CASA court reports in collaboration with the CASA volunteer and approve prior to distribution.
- Supervise, support, advise and coach Team Leaders and CASA volunteers with an adherence to CASA policy and procedures and in alignment with the program’s mission.
- Oversee collection of monthly paperwork and 60-Day Reviews from Team Leaders.
- Document volunteer and case information in database.
- Maintain volunteer and case files in accordance with National CASA standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- MSW student
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in order to meet mandated deadlines
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability and willingness to learn new software as needed
- Ability to work some evenings
- Criminal justice fingerprint clearance (Federal, State, CACI)
Submit cover letter and resume in PDF only to email@example.com.
No phone calls please!