Gifts Made Through Your Living Will or Trust

You can join supporters who have made the thoughtful decision to support CASA of Contra Costa County through their estate plans. Making these plans ensures that thousands of abused and neglected children will continue to be served for years to come. It means you have a choice as to how your assets will be used, well into the future.

Naming CASA of Contra Costa County in Your Will

You can make a gift to CASA of Contra Costa County in your will by designating a specific dollar amount, a percentage of the estate, or a percentage of the remaining part of the estate (residual) after other distributions are made. You can make this decision at any time. If you do not have a will written yet, or have not reviewed it lately, these are excellent reasons to create or modify your will and discuss this potential sample language with your attorney:

"I give, bequeath, and devise (all or ____ percent of) the rest, residue and remainder of the property, both real and personal, wherever situated, which I may own or be entitled to at my death, to CASA of Contra Costa County to be used for its general purposes."


Tax ID # 94-2897531