The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for recruiting individuals within the community to serve as CASA volunteers.
- Develop and implement plans to increase volunteer participation in CASA of Contra Costa County with emphasis on recruiting more people of color and males
- Respond to individuals inquiring about the CASA volunteer opportunity
Informational Sessions for potential CASA volunteers
- Develop presentation material
- Manage schedule and attendance
- Conduct presentations
- Follow-up regarding interest and involvement
- Identify, coordinate and participate in opportunities for outreach to include speaking engagements, community events, etc.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach opportunities available to staff, board and volunteers
- Manage board/volunteer participation
- Cultivate and train a proficient and reliable Speakers’ Bureau to speak at events, presentations, etc.
Data Collection and Reports
- Track recruitment goals, efforts and achievements
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of data
- Provide quarterly report on outcomes
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to utilize technology to include visual and web-based presentations
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability and willingness to learn new software as needed
- Must be respectful of all people regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, socioeconomic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability
- Valid driver’s license, personal transportation and automobile insurance
- Willingness to travel throughout Contra Costa County and surrounding counties
- Criminal justice fingerprint clearance (Federal, State, CACI)
This is a part-time (24 hours/week), non-exempt position. The position requires an ability to work some evenings and weekends. Reports to Program Director.
Deadline: September 10, 2017
Submit cover letter and resume in PDF only to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10, 2017.
No phone calls please!